Team Pilgrims

Team Pilgrims
Team PIlgrims

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff
Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff is supporting our event and will be cycling alongside us

Friday 16 April 2010

16 APRIL PART 2

It is great to have followers and people posting comments. David Jones wanted to know about my speed.

I average about 10 to 12 miles per hour so last weekend's stint was 4 hours. I anticipate that the ride, with stops to lay forget-me-nots in memory of loved ones, will take me about 9 hours. Yesterday speedy Dr Bill Crawley said "we don't all have to ride together do we?" I think he was scared I would slow him down! He and Ian Ashton will probably do it in 4 or 5 hours. Richard Davis will be more my speed, as will the other members of Team Pilgrims.

Got measured for my Team Pilgrims shirt today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Steve, I seem to be averaging between 12 and 15 miles per hour on the rides that I have done so far. I feel that I need to put in a few more longer rides in the next couple of weeks, then stick to outings of about 15 or 20 miles to get some road mileage into my legs. I cycle a lot at the gym, but that is way different. May see you along the route during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete