Team Pilgrims

Team Pilgrims
Team PIlgrims

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff
Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff is supporting our event and will be cycling alongside us

Monday 19 April 2010

19 APRIL - THE REST DAY

It was good to hear from David Jones that he was about yesterday doing a 50 miler with sticking gears. It is funny but my bike has a similar problem despite lubrication. I intend to do no cycling today but have managed to gain another £20 in sponsorship. I also had an interesting chat at lunchtime with Dr Bill Crawley of Team Pilgrims (he rides a Bianchi so is seriously good)who set me straight on food intake - gel bars - and drinking. Apparently I also need to go uphill in low gear from an earlier time on the climb - it might not be pretty (legs going round very fast) but it will enable me to get to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment