Team Pilgrims

Team Pilgrims
Team PIlgrims

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff
Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff is supporting our event and will be cycling alongside us

Friday 16 April 2010

16 APRIL

Went to see the physio today to get the knee checked out. She thinks I have a minor cartilage problem which can be sorted out with physiotherapy, ibuprofen and exercise. More to the point I can still keep cycling - I just have to avoid twisting.

My plan for the weekend is at some stage to do the whole ride to make sure that I can get the distance. It will mean getting the food and fluid intake right. I will let you know how I get on.

So far 189 people have signed up for the tri-hospice challenge which is fantastic, although there are still places available as there are for the other shorter, challenges based on the hopsices at Canterbury, Ashford and Thanet. Please do all that you can to encourage friends and family to turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment