Team Pilgrims

Team Pilgrims
Team PIlgrims

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff

Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff
Olympic Gold Medallist Jamie Staff is supporting our event and will be cycling alongside us

Wednesday 21 April 2010

21 APRIL - MORE LESSONS

I forgot to mention my encounter with horses on Sunday. I was cycling down Watery Lane, Petham, when I came face to face with 2 riders on horseback. I am always very careful in the proximity of horses which was just as well when one decided to about turn, bump into the one behind and become out of control Fortunately the rider re-gained control and all was well, but it just goes to show that cyclists need to be careful of all sorts of animals. Richard Davis was nearly felled by a pheasant a few weeks ago.

I bought some summer gloves and socks today so I hope the weather is going to remain warm My aim is to do another 40 or 50 miler on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment